Multi-Wire Heat Shrink Closed End Connectors
Multi-Wire Heat Shrink Closed End Connectors are made of dual wall polyolefin consisting of a meltable integral inner wall. These connectors are non-corrosive, and the meltable adhesive is extra-active and free-flowing, helping to create a weatherproof connection. To protect wires from abrasions, mechanical abuse, water, salt and other contaminants, these connectors are commonly used in automotive and marine vehicles, and other various electrical applications. These connectors are designed with a clearly marked dashed line helps to quickly identify wire gauge range and crimp die set.
- Extra-active and free-flowing adhesive lining that seals between multiple wires.
- Creates a weatherproof connection.
- Contains of a tensile strength of 2450 PSI.
- Rated to 500 volts maximum.
- Shrink Temperature: 250° F (121° C).
- Continuous Operating Temperature Range: -67° F (-55° C) to 230° F (110° C).
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|902205||Multi-Wire Shrink Tube Closed End Connector, 22-14 Ga (10 MIN)||
|902215||Multi-Wire Shrink Tube Closed End Connector, 18-10 Ga (10 MIN)||