Terminals > Bullet-Connectors > Clear-Nylon!Insulated-Bullet-Connectors
Partially-insulated Bullet Connectors
Partially-insulated bullet connectors are round female and male pole type connectors that mate with each other to connect or disconnect a wired connection. The nylon insulation partially seals the terminal. Bullet connectors are used in applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current.
- The nylon insulation is molded onto the brazed seam barrel.
- A funnel entry is formed into the inside of the insulation for easier wire insertion.
- The brazed seam will not separate under pressure or operating stress.
- Clear nylon allows for easy inspection on connection, and is resistant to deformation
- Industry standard color-coding indicates wire range.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, signs and fixtures.
- Temperature rating: 105° C (221° F).
|22-18 GAUGE||16-14 GAUGE|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|841205||Clear Nylon, Male Bullet Connector, Partially Insulated .156", 22-18 Ga (100 MIN)||
|841405||Clear Nylon, Male Bullet Connector, Partially Insulated .180", 22-18 Ga (100 MIN)||