Terminals > Push!On-Terminals > Vinyl!Insulated-Push!On-Terminals
Vinyl-Insulated Push-On Terminals - 12-10 Gauge
Vinyl-insulated push-on terminals are female and male blade type connectors that mate with each other to connect or disconnect a wired connection. The vinyl material is an economic insulation that seals the terminal and wire connection. Vinyl-insulated push-on terminals are commonly used in auto and marine vehicles, but can be used in various other electrical applications as well.
- This series is the most economical insulated terminal available.
- The PVC insulation sleeve is securely fastened to the butted seam barrel.
- The insulation has a flared entry for easier wire insertion.
- Industry standard color-coding indicates wire range.
- Rated 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, signs and fixtures.
- Temperature rating: 105° C (221° F).
|22-18 GAUGE||16-14 GAUGE||12-10 GAUGE|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|490305||Vinyl, Female Push-On Terminal, Fully-Insulated .250", 12-10 Ga (100 MIN)||
|493005||Vinyl, Female Push-On Terminal, Partially-Insulated .250", 12-10 Ga (100 MIN)||
|433005||Vinyl, Male Push-On Terminal, Partially-Insulated .250", 12-10 Ga (100 MIN)||
|493805||Vinyl, Female Push-On Terminal, Partially-Insulated .375", 12-10 Ga (100 MIN)||