Terminals > Push!On-Terminals > Nylon!Insulated-Push!On-Terminals
Clear Nylon, Fully-Insulated Push-On Terminals - 12-10 Gauge
Fully-insulated push-on terminals are female and male blade type connectors that mate with each other to connect a wired connection. The nylon insulation completely seals the terminal. Fully-insulated push-on terminals are used in applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current.
- The Nylon insulation sleeve is molded onto the barrel.
- Transparent nylon allows for easy inspection of connection and is resistant to deformation.
- The insulation has a flared entry for easier wire insertion.
- Industry standard color-coding indicates wire range.
- Rated 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, signs and fixtures.
- Temperature rating: 105° C (221° F).
|22-18 GAUGE||16-14 GAUGE||12-10 GAUGE|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|895005||Clear Nylon, Female Push-On Terminal, Fully Insulated .250", 12-10 Ga (100 MIN)||
|835005||Clear Nylon, Male Push-On Terminal, Fully Insulated .250", 12-10 Ga (100 MIN)||