Terminals > Push!On-Terminals > Nylon!Insulated-Push!On-Terminals
Clear Nylon, Partially-Insulated Push-On Terminals - 12-10 Gauge
Partially-insulated push-on terminals are female and male blade type connectors that mate with each other to connect or disconnect a wired connection. The nylon insulation partially seals the terminal. Partially-insulated push-on terminals can be used in automotive, marine and other applications.
- Nylon insulation material is molded onto brazed seam barrel and is resistant to deformation.
- Funnel entry is formed into inside of insulation to allow for easier wire insulation.
- Brazed seam will not separated under pressure or operating stress.
- Clear nylon allows for easy inspection of wire connection.
- Industry standard color-coding indicates wire range
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, 105° C.
|22-18 GAUGE||16-14 GAUGE||12-10 GAUGE|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|893005||Clear Nylon, Female Push-On Terminal, Partially Insulated .250", 12-10 Ga (100 MIN)||
|833005||Clear Nylon, Male Push-On Terminal, Partially Insulated .250", 12-10 Ga (100 MIN)||