Terminals > Spade-Terminals > Nylon!Insulated-Spade-Terminals
Clear Nylon-Insulated, Narrow Block Spade Terminals - 12-10 Gauge
Clear nylon-insulated, narrow block spade terminals are connectors that are used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire, while allowing for a connection to a screw or stud type electrical connection. The clear nylon material allows for visual inspection of the wired connection and gives a durable sealant. The narrow terminal design provides a tighter connection around the stud, making it ideal for electrical applications where space is limited.
- Nylon insulation material is molded onto brazed seam barrel and is resistant to deformation.
- Funnel entry is formed into inside of insulation to allow for easier wire insulation.
- Brazed seam will not separate under pressure or operating stress.
- Clear nylon allows for easy inspection of wire connection.
- Industry standard color-coding indicates wire range.
- Rated to 600V maximum, building wire; 1000V maximum.
|22-18 GAUGE||16-14 GAUGE||12-10 GAUGE|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|860365||12-10 Ga Narrow Block Spade Terminal #6 Stud (100 MIN)||
|860385||12-10 Ga Narrow Block Spade Terminal #8 Stud (100 MIN)||
|860305||12-10 Ga Narrow Block Spade Terminal #10 Stud (100 MIN)||