Terminals > Bullet-Connectors
Heat Shrink Bullet Connectors
Heat shrink bullet connectors are round female and male pole type connectors that mate with each other to connect a wired connection. The terminals themselves are manufactured of pure electrolytic copper that is properly tempered, resulting in a fused connection when crimped that gives maximum strength and conductivity. The heat shrink material completely seals the terminal and is the most durable insulation for electrical connections. These insulated connector type is commonly used in applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current.
- The insulation that covers the terminal is adhesive-lined and color-coded to industry standard wire range.
- The translucent, gauge-printed insulation allows for visual inspection.
- Have a greater pull strength when compared to vinyl or nylon.
- Heat shrink terminals protect against corrosion and are waterproof.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, 105° C.
- Click here to download a video on proper shrink tube terminal installation
- Click here for heating tools
- Click here for our suggested ratchet crimp tool
|16-14 GAUGE||20-18 GAUGE|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|962000||Male Shrink Tube Bullet Terminal, .157", 20-18 Ga (10 MIN)||
|961000||Female Shrink Tube Bullet Terminal, .157", 20-18 Ga (10 MIN)||
|962070||Male Shrink Tube Bullet Terminal, .180", 20-18 Ga (10 MIN)||
|962090||Female Shrink Tube Bullet Terminal, .180", 20-18 Ga (10 MIN)||