Vinyl-Insulated Butted Seam Step-Down Butt Connectors
Vinyl-insulated, butted seam step-down butt connectors are terminals that are used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire. The step down design of each connector allows the ability to connect two different gauge sized wires, while the vinyl material provides an economical insulation. Vinyl-insulated, step-down butt splices are used in applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current.
- Consistent wall thickness throughout the length of the terminal ensures a secure, mechanical crimp on both ends of the terminal.
- Vinyl insulation protects against excessive wire stripping.
- Gauge size is clearly printed on the outside of the insulation.
- Gauge identifying stripe, can easily be seen through the color-coded, translucent material.
- Translucent material allows you to visually inspect the security of your crimp.
|BUTTED SEAM STEP-DOWN|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|420115DL||Vinyl Step-Down Butt Connector, 26-24/22-18 Ga (10 MIN)||
|421115||Vinyl Step-Down Butt Connector, 22-18/16-14 Ga (10 MIN)||
|422115||Vinyl Step-Down Butt Connector, 16-14/12-10 Ga (10 MIN)||
|423115||Vinyl Step-Down Butt Connector, 12-10/8 Ga (10 MIN)||