Relays-&-Power-Distribution > Relays
5 Pin Relay - 12V & 24V Relays
A 5 pin relay is a remote control electronic switch normally controlled by another switch, computer or control module. Functioning as a standard 12 volt and 24 volt replacement or addition for full voltage, these relays are a great option for equipment existing in vehicles today. The mounting bracket included with the 5 pin relays allows for the relay to be mounted directly to a vehicle or other electrical application. This 5 pin relay is an optimal solution for full voltage applications on a variety of vehicle equipment including head lamps, auxiliary lamps, fog horns, motors for fans, window lifters, air conditioners, heated rear windows, and more.
- Mechanical life - no load = 1,000,000 cycles at +85° C the N.O. contacts will carry a continuous load of 50 amps.
- 30/50 Amp 12V DC, 15/20 Amp 24V DC.
- Permissible ambient temperature: -40° C to 85° C.
- Engineered to deliver a superior performance over a long life.
- 896H-1CH-D1-12VDC = Item #73980.
- 896H-1CH-D1-R1-24VDC = Item #73982.
- Click here to view our relay diagram and look inside a relay.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|73980||NC/NO Change Over Relay w/Bracket, 30/50 Amp,12V DC (1 MIN)||
|73982||NC/NO Change Over Relay w/Bracket and Resistor, 15/20A, 24V DC (1 MIN)||