Relays-&-Power-Distribution > Relays
5 Pin Relay - 12 & 24 Volt Relays
12 and 24 volt, 5 pin relays are remote control electronic switches that are normally controlled by another switch, computer or control module. These relays are a standard 12 and 24 volt replacement or addition for full voltage on equipment existing in vehicles today. The mounting bracket allows for the relay to be mounted directly to a vehicle or electrical application.
- The best solution for full voltage applicable to head lamps, auxiliary lamps, fog horns, motors for fans, window lifters, air conditioners, heated rear windows, or the myriad of other equipment existing on vehicles today.
- Engineered to deliver a superior performance over a long life.
- Permissible ambient temperature: -40° C to 85° C.
- Mechanical life - no load = 1,000,000 cycles at +85° C the N.O. contacts will carry a continuous load of 50 amps.
- 30/50 amp.
- 896H-1CH-D1-12VDC = Item #73980.
- 896H-1CH-D1-R1-24VDC = Item #73982.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|73980||NC/NO Change Over Relay w/Bracket, 30/50 Amp,12V DC (1 MIN)||
|73982||NC/NO Change Over Relay w/Bracket and Resistor, 15/20A, 24V DC (1 MIN)||