Blue Sea Systems 12V Automatic Timer Disconnect
Blue Sea Systems 12V Automatic Timer Disconnect can manage batteries in four main functions: timer disconnect, low voltage disconnect, automatic charging relay and a solenoid. The Timer Disconnect signal triggers relay to connect battery power to devices. When the signal is removed, the timer is activated and will disconnect devices after a preset time. Timer ranges from 15 minutes to 4 hours. Optional charge sense can be used instead of 12V signal to reduce wiring. Test mode disconnects devices after 5 seconds to confirm relay and timer are operational. The Low Voltage Disconnect senses low battery voltage and automatically connect devices to save power and can be used in conjunction with timer disconnect. The low voltage disconnect has an adjustable voltage setting at 11V, 11.5V or 12V. The low voltage will disconnect devices prior to preset time to preserve battery power. The Automatic Charging Relay combines two battery banks for charging off a single charging source. The automatic charging relay isolates batteries when the charging source is not present or discharging. The single side sensing design only monitors the voltage of the start battery. The automatic charging relay is ideal for auxiliary batteries that are AGM or larger than the start battery. The solenoid's 12V signal will connect or disconnect relay without any time delay.
- Select from four methods to manage your batteries: Timer Disconnect, Low Voltage Disconnect, Automatic Charging Relay or Solenoid.
- Nominal Voltage: 12V DC. Input Voltage Range: 9.5-16V.
- Rating: 120A (continuous) and 210A (intermittent: 5 min.)
- Amperage Operating Current: 175mA (combined), 4mA (open).
- Time Range: 15 minutes - 4 hours.
- Terminal Stud Size 3/8"-16 (M10). Terminal Stud Torque: 140 in-lb (15.82 Nm).
- Maximum Cable Size: 1/0 AWG (50mm²). Cable Size to Meet Current Ratings: 1 AWG (50mm²).
- CE marked, Meets ISO 8846 and SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements. IP67-protected against immersion up to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|75989||12V Automatic Timer Disconnect (BSS 7615) (1 MIN)||134.99||1 EA||Call|