Forward & Reverse Relay Module - 12V DC
The forward and reverse module automatically reverses the direction of the motor when the appropriate control circuit is energized with a pulse from a control switch. Dynamic breaking stops the motor when the switch returns to Off. Ideal for tarp or lift applications as well as for use on hoists, hatches, winches, snowplows, intake/exhaust fans, vehicle outriggers and other reversing applications. Low-profile module saves space. Studs are securely anchored in epoxy. High performance silver tin oxide contacts assure long cycle life. Tin-plated brass studs and hardware for corrosion resistance. For intermittent operation, control switch should be momentary (On)-Off-(On); for continuous operation On-Off-On.
- 70A at 12V DC intermittent, max On time 5 mins; Off time 3 mins; 50A at 12V DC continuous.
- Load Current Inrush: 150A. Pull-in voltage 7.8V max.
- Vibration resistance: 10-55Hz. Double amplitude 1.5mm.
- Environmental: -40°C to +85°C. Rust and moisture resistant plastic housing.
- Fully sealed to IP67 with high strength epoxy for total moisture protection.
- Ignition protected.
- Dielectric Strength: 500V RMS between coil and contact.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|67060||Forward & Reverse Relay Module, 50A Cont., 70A Inter., 12V DC (Cole Hersee 24452) (1 MIN)||95.43||1 EA||✓|
|67061||Forward & Reverse Relay Module Cover (Cole Hersee 97297) (1 MIN)||11.61||1 EA||✓|