Heat Shrink & Crimp Window Butt Connectors
Heat shrink window butt connectors are terminals that are used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire. They are used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire. Each heat shrink butt connector completely seals the terminal when heated, and is the most durable insulation for electrical connections. These butt splices can be used in cars, boats and applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current.
- Feature an inspection window, strategically formed into the center of the connector, to allow you visual identification of complete wire insertion.
- Heat shrink is adhesive-lined and color-coded to industry standard wire range.
- The translucent, gauge printed heat shrink allows for visual inspection.
- Have a greater pull strength when compared to vinyl or nylon alone.
- Heat shrink terminals protect against corrosion and are waterproof.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, 105° C (221° F)
- UL Listed, CSA Certified
|HEAT SHRINK WINDOW|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|923010||Heat Shrink & Crimp Window Butt Connector, Yellow, 12-10 Ga (10 MIN)||
|923015||Heat Shrink & Crimp Window Butt Connector, Blue, 16-14 Ga (10 MIN)||
|923020||Heat Shrink & Crimp Window Butt Connector, Red, 22-18 Ga (10 MIN)||