Terminals > Butt-Connectors > Heat-Shrink-Butt-Connectors
Heat Shrink Clear-View Butt Connectors
Clear-view heat shrink butt connectors are terminals that are used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire. Clear view butt connectors stay clear even after heating. This allows clear visibility and inspection of the wire connection inside. Clear-view heat shrink butt connectors are commonly used in applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current.
- Feature an inspection window, strategically formed into the center of the connector, to allow you visual identification of complete wire insertion.
- Specially manufactured connector and crystal clear adhesive lined heat shrink which allows you to visually inspect your termination process from insertion to crimp.
- Each connector is also identified with color-coded markings that not only identify the industry standard size, but also provide a guide for you to crimp.
- Crystal clear, adhesive lined heat shrink provides optimal clarity for visual inspection and a waterproof connection.
- Click here to download a video on proper shrink tube butt connector installation.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|942005||Clear-View Heat Shrink & Crimp Butt Connector, Blue Stripe, 16-14 Ga (10 MIN)||
|941005||Clear-View Heat Shrink & Crimp Butt Connector, Red Stripe, 22-18 Ga (10 MIN)||
|943005||Clear-View Heat Shrink & Crimp Butt Connector, Yellow Stripe, 12-10 Ga (10 MIN)||