Heat Shrink, Crimp & Nylon Sleeve Butt Connectors
A heat shrink, crimp & nylon sleeve butt connector is a nylon insulated terminal with clear adhesive-lined polyolefin heat shrink tubing. It is used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire. Each heat shrink butt connector completely seals the terminal when heated, and is the most durable insulation for electrical connections. These butt splices can be used in cars, boats and applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current.
- Heat shrink is clear and adhesive-lined
- The nylon sleeve is color coded to industry standard wire range.
- Have a greater pull strength when compared to vinyl or nylon alone.
- Heat shrink terminals protect against corrosion and are waterproof.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, 105° C (221° F)
- UL Listed, CSA Certified
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|923025||Heat Shrink, Crimp & Nylon Sleeve Butt Connector, 12-10 Ga (10 Min)||
|923030||Heat Shrink & Crimp Nylon Sleeve Butt Connector, Blue, 16-14 Ga (10 Min)||
|923035||Heat Shrink & Crimp Nylon Sleeve Butt Connector, Red, 22-18 Ga (10 Min)||