Perma-Seal Heat Shrink & Crimp Butt Connectors
Molex's Perma-Seal waterproof adhesive butt connectors provide long-lasting, moisture-proof connections that withstand many corrosive fluids such as saltwater, hydraulic fluids and gasoline. The inner wall of the heat-shrinkable Perma-Seal NiAc sleeve is lined with a special hot-melt adhesive that is inert at room temperature. As the sleeve is heated, the adhesive melts and flows, filling any existing voids and creating a seal from the environment. To install, simply crimp onto the wire and heat with a heat gun or torch to shrink and seal. The NiAc insulation shrinks at a lower temperature (90°C) and up to 40% faster than polyolefin or nylon, saving installation costs and reducing the potential for wire insulation damage. The durable sleeve of Perma-Seal butt splice resists abrasion and cutting, maintaining the insulation and sealing properties even in the most hostile environments.
- NiAc insulation shrinks 40% faster than nylon or polyolefin tubing.
- Shrinks at a low temperature of 90°C (194°F).
- Lined with hot melt adhesive.
- See-through insulation allows for easy visual inspection.
- Thicker insulation resists abrasion and cutting.
- Funnel entry opening accommodates thick as well as thin wire insulation.
- Insulation shrinks to less than half its original diameter.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|924009||Molex 19164-0079, Perma-Seal™ Heat Shrink & Crimp Butt Connector, Red, 8 Ga (SD-354) (10 MIN)||
|923009||Molex 19164-0056, Perma-Seal™ Heat Shrink & Crimp Butt Connector, Yellow, 12-10 Ga (SC-12-10) (10 MIN)||
|922009||Molex 19164-0044, Perma-Seal™ Heat Shrink & Crimp Butt Connector, Blue, 16-14 Ga (SBB-16-14) (10 MIN)||
|921009||Molex 19164-0013, Perma-Seal™ Heat Shrink & Crimp Butt Connector, Red, 22-18 Ga (SAA-22-18) (10 MIN)||