Relays-&-Power-Distribution > Relays
Relay with Resistor
These relays feature a built-in resistor and will fit within a standard fuse box. While the relay permits a low current flow circuit to control a high current flow circuit, the internal resistor protects sensitive equipment against voltage spikes.
- The best solution for full voltage applicable to head lamps, auxiliary lamps, fog horns, motors for fans, window lifters, air conditioners, heated rear windows, or the myriad of other equipment existing on vehicles today.
- Engineered to deliver a superior performance over a long life.
- Permissible ambient temperature -40° C to 85° C.
- Mechanical Life-no load = 1,000,000 cycles at +85° C the N.O. contacts will carry a continuous load of 50 amps.
- 12 volt; 30/50 amp.
- 896H-1CH-D-R1-12VDC = Item#73992.
- Click here to view our relay diagram and look inside a relay.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|73992||NC/NO Change Over Relay w/Resistor, 30/50A 12V DC (1 MIN)||