Relays-&-Power-Distribution > Relays
Time Delay Relays - Delay on Release
The 12 volt time delay relay is an adjustable relay that can maintain a power supply for as short as 2 seconds, or for as long as 3 minutes after power is switched off. Essentially, the solid state timing circuit with variable resistor within the relay allows for this to happen. In order to tweak the timing to fit your needs, the cover must be removed and the adjustment screw on the base must be turned. A common use for this type of timer relay is to power a vehicle's dome lights, which allows drivers and passengers additional time to exit the vehicle before the courtesy lights go dark. This is just one example of many applications for timer relays. This particular time delay relay is a normally open relay and fits standard 4 or 5 terminal harness configuration.
- Solid state timing circuit with variable resistor allows for an adjustable time from 2 seconds to 3 minutes (must remove cover to reach adjustment screw on base).
- Fits standard relay 4 or 5 terminal harness configurations.
- SPST Normally Open (form A).
- Rated up to 30 Amp, 12V DC.
- Voltage range: 8.2 ~ 14.8V DC.
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
|DELAY ON RELEASE||HELLA DELAY ON RELEASE||HELLA DELAY ON OPERATE|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|74985||Time-Delay Relay - N.O. Adjustable 2 sec.-3 min., 30A-12V DC (1 MIN)||