Blue Sea Systems SI-ACR Automatic Charging Relay
Blue Sea Systems SI-ACR Automatic Charging Relay w/Optional Start Isolation automatically combines batteries during charging, isolates batteries when discharging and when starting engines. Features 120A continuous rating to support high output alternators. 12V/24V DC auto ranging voltage input. Senses charging on two battery banks, side and bottom knockouts for cable connections. Clip-on cover insulates terminal connections. Studs accept multiple cable terminals. One-piece stainless flange nuts ensure safe and secure connections. Integrated LED indicates ACR status. Quick connect terminals for ground and optional features. Optional features: Start Isolation allows temporary isolation of House loads from Engine circuit during engine cranking to protect sensitive electronics from sags and spikes.
- Intermittent Rating: 5 minutes, 210A
- Continuous Rating: 120A
- (Combine) Amperage Operating Current: 175mA. (Open) Amperage Operating Current: 15mA.
- Nominal Voltage: 12V/24V
- Cable Size to Meet Current Ratings: 1 AWG (50mm²). Maximum Cable Size: 1/0 AWG (50mm²).
- Terminal Stud Size: 3/8"-16 (M10)
- CE marked, ISO 8846. Meets UL 1500 and SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements. IP67 - protected against immersion up to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|75983||12/24 Automatic Charging Relay (BSS 7610) (1 MIN)||113.27||1 EA||✓|