Relays-&-Power-Distribution > Relays
Mini ISO Skirted Relay with Resistor - 12V DC, 30/50 Amp
A skirted relay allows a high current flow circuit to be controlled by a low current flow circuit. The internal resistor protects against voltage spikes and the skirt connects with the sealed OEM connector in the vehicle. The best solution for full voltage applicable to head lamps, auxiliary lamps, fog horns, motors for fans, window lifters, air conditioners, heated rear windows, or the myriad of other equipment existing on vehicles today.
- S.P.D.T. and weatherproof.
- Engineered to deliver a superior performance over a long life.
- Operating temperature range: -40° C to 125° C.
- Permissible ambient temperature -40° C to 85° C.
- Mechanical life - no load = 1,000,000 cycles at +85° C.
- N.O. contacts will carry a continuous load of 50 amps.
- 12 volt; 30/50 amp.
- 896H-1CH-D1SF-R1-12VDC = Item #73994.
- Click here to view our relay diagram and look inside a relay.
|MINI 280 RELAY, WEATHERPROOF||MINI ISO RELAY, WEATHERPROOF||MINI ISO RELAY, SHROUD|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|73994||NC/NO Change Over Skirted Relay w/Resistor, 30/50A, 12V DC (1 MIN)||