Blue Sea Systems m-ARC Automatic Charging Relay
Blue Sea Systems m-ACR Automatic Charging Relay w/Optional Start Isolation automatically combines batteries during charging, isolates batteries when discharging and starting engines. Features include: 65 Amp continuous rating, 12V/24V DC auto ranging voltage input. Senses charging on two battery banks, case design allows surface, rear or front panel mounting options. Snap-on cover insulates terminal connections. One-piece stainless flange nuts ensure safe and secure connections. Integrated LED indicates ACR states. Quick connect terminals for ground and start isolation. Optional feature: Start Isolation allows temporary isolation of House loads from Engine circuit during engine cranking to protect sensitive electronics from sags and spikes.
- Intermittent Rating: 5 minutes, 115A
- Continuous Rating: 65A
- (Combine) Amperage Operating Current: 90mA. (Open) Amperage Operating Current: 15mA.
- Nominal Voltage: 12V/24V DC
- Cable Size to meet current ratings: AWG (16mm²). Maximum Cable Size: 1/0 AWG (50mm²).
- Terminal Stud Size: 1/4"-20 (M6). Terminal Stud Length: 7/16" (11 mm).
- CE Marked, ISO 8846. Meets SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements. IP67 - protected against immersion up to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|75981||Blue Sea Systems 7601, m-ACR Series Automatic Charging Relay, 12/24V (1 MIN)||74.71||1 EA||✓|