Switches > Battery-Switches > Battery-Selector-Switch-!-Economical-Disconnect
Economical Battery Disconnect Selector Switch - 1-BOTH-2-OFF
This economical selector battery cutoff switch allows the ability to select a single battery, both batteries in parallel or completely disconnect both batteries. The switch will not damage the alternator or electrical system.
- Allows for selection of either battery, both batteries in parallel, or complete disconnect of both batteries.
- Rated for 6-36V systems at 230A continuous/345A momentary.
- Switch features Alternator Field Disconnect (AFD) allowing selection of any position, including "off", without damage to alternator or elecetrial system.
- Measures 5-1/2" in diameter, 2-5/8" in height and has 3 holes for mounting.
- Battery cables attach in the rear to 3/8" lugs.
|BOTH, 1, 2, OFF|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|5408||Battery Switch 1-BOTH-2-OFF, Marinco 2100 (1 MIN)||47.53||1 EA||✓|