Heavy-Duty Disconnect Battery Switch
This heavy-duty battery disconnect switch is a non-fused current interrupt shut off switch designed for opening the circuit between a battery and the complete electrical load of a battery powered system.
- A non-fused current interrupt disconnect designed for opening the circuit between a battery and the complete electrical load of a battery-powered system.
- 50 volt AC or DC. Maximum: 400 amp continuous.
- Vehicle cranking and maximum surge currents to 2000 amps based on 20% duty cycle on ON times of 5 second maximum.
- Temperature rating: 150° C maximum.
- Ideal for heavy truck applications.
|HD DISCONNECT SWITCH|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|79995||Heavy-duty Battery Disconnect Switch (1 MIN)||