Switches > Push!Pull,-Pin-Switches
Push-Pull Universal Headlight Switch - SPST
The push-pull universal headlight switch is a 2-position switch constructed of a heavy-duty housing for a durable and reliable switch. The heavy-duty brass material gives the switch its strength along with a professional and polished OEM aesthetic. The switch also features a chrome-plated handle to top-off the professional look with a sleek handle. The handle is extended to allow installation into panels with up to 1" thickness. The push-pull universal switch is ideal for replacing a worn or damaged headlight switch in a vehicle. Universal headlight switch is available in SPST actuation with easy replacement mounting installation.
- 2 Position Push-Pull Switch: ON-OFF.
- Materials: brass and chrome.
- Mounting stem: 1-1/4" long, 3/8" diameter.
- Overall length: 3-1/8", width 7/8".
- Rated: 15A at 12V, 25A at 6V.
- Accommodates 1" panel with stainless steel springs.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|73405||SPST ON-OFF Push/Pull Switch (1 MIN)||