Switches > Toggle-Switches > Del-City-Heavy!Duty-Toggles
Flat Terminal Heavy-Duty Toggle Switches - SPST, SPDT, DPST, DPDT
These heavy-duty toggle switches feature flat terminals and are available in four different actuations; SPST, SPDT, DPST and DPDT. Flat terminal heavy duty toggle switches meet the standards of today's automotive, marine and industrial applications, and are great for electrical connections that require a high amp switch. The toggle switches are created with brass terminals, steel with zinc chromate frame and support, and brass/bright nickel external parts. The switch features a black phenolic plastic case with a flammability rating of UL 94 flame class 94V-1.
- Typical applications: industrial controls, marine panels, trucks, buses and automotive.
- Recommended mounting hole: 1/2" diameter.
- Single Pole Rated: 10A/277V AC; 20A/125V AC; 21A/14V DC; 3/4 HP 125-250V AC.
- Double Pole Rated: 10A/277V AC; 20A/125V AC; 21A/14V DC; 1-1/2 HP 125-250V AC.
- ( ) indicates momentary action.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|73020||SPST On-Off Toggle Switch, Flat Terminal - Assembled (1 MIN)||
|7200012||SPST On-Off Toggle Switch, Flat Terminal - OEM Style (1 MIN)||
|7200080||SPST (On)-Off Toggle Switch, Flat Terminal - Assembled (1 MIN)||